This is valuable info if you want to base major life decisions on how hard it is to get a Chalupa: A new study ranked the best states to live in if you love FAST FOOD . . . by looking at how many fast food joints there are per capita. They also broke it down for 10 specific fast food chains.
The #1 fast food state overall is HAWAII with 98 fast food places for every 100,000 people. It’s followed by New York, Maryland, Nevada, and Ohio. The worst state for fast food is Alaska.
Here are the top states to live in for all 10 chains they looked at . . .
1. McDonald’s. The best states to be in are West Virginia, Arkansas, and Kentucky.
2. Taco Bell . . . Indiana, Missouri, and Arkansas.
3. KFC . . . Kentucky, Mississippi, and West Virginia.
4. Domino’s . . . Wyoming, New Mexico, and North Carolina.
5. Burger King . . . West Virginia, Alabama, and Louisiana.
6. Subway . . . South Dakota, Wyoming, and West Virginia.
7. Wendy’s . . . West Virginia, Ohio, and Kentucky.
8. Dairy Queen . . . North Dakota, South Dakota, and Minnesota.
9. Starbucks . . . Washington, Colorado, and Nevada.
10. Dunkin’ . . . Rhode Island, Massachusetts, and New Hampshire.