The Bartholomew County Emergency Operations Center is reminding that the county’s travel status remains at an advisory level.
Although originally raised because of the floodwaters, for the flooded areas, some of those still remain, and will continue with the addition of today’s wintry mix according to the agency.
A travel advisory is the lowest level of local road condition, and means that routine travel or activities may be restricted in areas because of a hazardous situation, and individuals should use caution or avoid those areas.
High water and closed roads in Bartholomew County include:
- Marr Rd north of 600 N
- 330 W, south of Ohio Ridge
- 250 S west of 400 W
- State Road 11, north of 550 S
- 400 N between River Rd and U.S. 31
- 800 S between State Road 11 & U.S. 31
- 50 W, north of 550 N
- 150 E between 300 S and Southern Crossing
- 175 E between 300 S and Southern Crossing
- Carr Hill Road between Morgan Willow Trace and Appleblossom Lane.
- Tellman Camp