Cody Collins • Monday – Friday 5 to 10am
I was born and raised in Hendricks County, grew up in Pittsboro, Indiana and graduated from Tri West High School where I lettered in football and baseball. I started my radio career in Frankfort, Indiana in 1982 at WSHW/WILO. My career has taken me from Indiana to North Carolina, Ohio, Maine, Kentucky, West Virginia, Missouri, and now back home in Indiana.
- Who is your favorite band or artist? My favorites include Journey, Queen, Mellencamp and Springsteen.
- What was the best concert you attended? My favorite concert was seeing Springsteen at the Hoosier Dome.
- What do you like to do for fun? I’m a huge sports fan, especially football, so I try to watch as much as I can when my kids aren’t hogging the TV. I love the Colts, St. Louis Cardinals, and University of Kentucky Wildcats.
My wife Ally and I have been married since 1999, and we have 4 kids, plus 3 cats and 2 dogs.
Mike Sullivan • Monday – Friday 10am to 3pm
I was born in Bloomington, Indiana and did all of my schooling there including at Bloomington North High School, where I was a four year letterman in Tennis and started taking Broadcasting courses. I started my radio broadcasting career on the IU campus in the Union Building on a Free-Form station known as WQAX in 1977. That was followed by a stint on the IU Student run WIUS. I graduated from Indiana the same year Bob Knight threw the famous chair against Purdue, 1985. My first full-time radio gig was actually in Sales in Lafayette, but my passion has always been on-air. I’ve had the pleasure of being an air personality in this market since 1991.
- Who is your favorite band or artist? My favorite groups include Led Zeppelin, Kiss, and Steely Dan.
- What was the best concert you attended? My favorite concert was definitely seeing Queen at Market Square Arena in 1981. Nobody owned the stage like Freddy Mercury. The only drawback was the guy sitting behind us threw up on our seats, so my friend and I had to watch most of the show from the aisle. Still worth it!
- What do you like to do for fun? I have always had an interest not only on being in front of a microphone in studio, but also on stage including many public speaking engagements, theatre, stand-up comedy, and karaoke. I also love to dance, and that love began back in the disco era which included performing in Columbus’“Dancing With The Stars.”
- Some of My favorite hobbies are golf, softball, and biking when it’s 50 degrees and warmer, and reading when it’s colder. I will always support my Hoosiers in all sports and also am passionate about the Reds, Colts, and Pacers. I’ve been married to my wife Becky since 2003 and our baby is our Shitz-zu Buddy.
Connie Breeze • Monday – Friday 8pm to Midnight
I was born in Flint Michigan where I was raised until my family moved to Grand Blanc. After graduating from Grand Blanc High I went to Michigan State where I was in the Marching Band, Jazz Band, Debate Club….well…you get it..I love to participate! After college I accepted a generous invitation from my great uncle to stay with him in Laguna Beach, CA so I could study broadcasting. I started my broadcasting career in Tucson, AZ. My wild and wonderful adventure has taken me from Tucson to Portland, Oregon to Los Angeles to Palm Springs to Las Vegas and now to 1061 The River!
- Who is your favorite band or artist? My favorites include Journey, Bob Seger, Fleetwood Mac, Styx and Stevie Wonder.
- What was the best concert you attended? My favorite and first Concert ever was Bob Seger and The Silver Bullet Band at Cobo Hall in Detroit. I will never forget Alto Reed standing on the speakers playing saxophone during, “Turn The Page.”
- What do you like to do for fun? I’m a huge Netflix Fan! I love watching documentaries, crime shows, and Unsolved Mysteries. I love working out, hanging with my sister and of course….shopping!
- My long-time boyfriend Reggie and I have been together since 2013. We have two cats, (Chester and Dina) one dog (Benny) and his son Aric who is now 24.