Bartholomew County Treasurer Barb Hackman says that property tax bills will be mailed out Thursday.
The tax bills are only sent out once a year, although tax bills are due in installments on May 10th and November 10th.
You have several options to make a payment:
- Through mail to Bartholomew County Treasurer, PO Box 1986, Columbus, IN 47202.
- In person at the Governmental Office Building on Third Street during office hours.
- At one of the two drop boxes located at the office building
- At local banks including Centra Credit Union, First Financial Bank, Jackson County Bank, Horizon Bank and German American.
- By phone by calling 844-278-9126
- Online at bartholomew.in.gov by clicking on paperless billing.
Photo courtesy of Columbus/Bartholomew County Planning Department.